Saturday, November 22, 2008

Why start a blog?

Well I don't really have anything on my web page (bledsoephotography.com) that talks about me or what I'm doing so I thought why not maintain a blog. It not only allows me to have a fairly static profile but also a means to keep folks current with events and activities. This fall I decided to focus on Nature photography again. I'm currently focusing on shoots in the Columbia River Gorge to get a few entries for a December photo contest with that area as the subject. Nearing year-end I'll be looking for opportunities to shoot at Crater Lake as well as other areas of the cascades. Yellowstone in the winter has been on my mind so maybe a week there. I've been toying with the idea of some time in Hawaii too, but mostly to get away to somewhere warm and just reflect on all the changes I'll be experiencing through the spring. I have long time friends there so... Well for what it's worth, there's my latest ramblings... Jeff

No comments: